Across the industry, as
Independent Software Vendors
face multifaceted challenges of an intensely competitive market with ever shrinking product life cycles, growing technical complexities, shorter release cycles and a demand for faster time to market, Q3 understands the market demands and maintains a dedicated team to meet these challenges for its ISV clients.
Q3 has an established reputation as an
offshore product development
center which explains why some of the world’s well known ISVs have partnered with us to address their business challenges.
offshore product development services
for ISVs incorporate:
Product Life Cycle Management Services
- Superior engineering skills
- Highly flexible delivery models
- Cost-effective offshore product development & support
- Strong IPR protection mechanisms
- Collaborative product development methodologies
- Strict adherence to global quality parameters
- Leverage of tools/reusable component libraries
- Retention of product knowledge
Q3’s life product life cycle management services portfolio consists of:
Offshore Service Delivery Model
- Core product development Services
- Porting and migration services
- Professional services.
- QA and testing services
- Maintenance and sustenance support services
- Interaction Design Services
We have built our offshore service delivery model around a core of a robust Product Lifecycle Management methodology, into which we can integrate any number of ancillary services. Our ISV clients have the flexibility to choose any number of services to fulfill their dynamic nature of requirements.
This flexibility has earned Q3 a number of ISV clients who are well respected in the industry. An assortment of enterprise software providers, tools and system software vendors and vertical industry-focused ISVs have used Q3’s services to produce high quality software.