Q3 developed a Web and mobile-based claim insurance software product for a leading software solutions provider in the USA.
Q3 global sourcing model gives the maximum benefit to customers in terms of cost savings, improved quality, access to highly talented professionals, flexibility of operations and reduced time to market.
The client is a management-owned, privately held company that focuses on providing a wide range of software solutions for administering flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, health reimbursement accounts, transit accounts, and premium billing accounts.
The Client had earlier developed a separate Windows application for each plan type that they were offering in order to configure it. Each Windows application was required to be independently installed and maintained at each of the client’s location. Also, the client was required to provide hardware and technical resources to manage those Windows applications. In addition, they were working on a technology that was relatively obsolete. The client now wanted to move to a single hosted Web application where they could create multiple plans of different types at a centralized location in order to increase efficiency, accuracy, and eliminate time wastage and errors.
Some of the challenges faced during the project are enlisted below:
- Creating a database at run time for each Third Party Administrator (TPA) via Entity framework.
- Adding databases to the availability group on the SQL primary server and all the secondary servers.
- Rewriting URL for TPA Sub domain.
- Saving data in different databases at run time in the Entity framework.
- Creating Context (Read Update / Read Only) at run time for the Entity framework corresponding to the selected TPA.