Q3 technologies' Cloud Strategy offerings help organizations to implement the Cloud Services effectively in a secure and reliable manner. We have an in-depth understanding of the principal cloud computing technologies and have extensive experience in the leading cloud platforms - Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Office 365, Amazon Web Services, Google Apps, Microsoft BPOS Suite and Force.com. Our Solutions help our clients achieve time to market with effective cost.
Q3's Cloud services help organizations achieve faster time to value while improving their business flexibility. We evaluate different cloud models available with an unbiased approach and select the best cloud strategy for our clients to help them achieve greater level of organization agility. Q3 Technologies has vast experience in migrating existing applications, creating new ones and developing platforms on the cloud infrastructure.
Q3 leverages the best practices for developing architecture for auto-scaling and deployment optimization that ensures authentication and security. Q3 has expertise in Migration to the cloud, Streaming media, Cloud-based content services, Monitoring and deployment automation and Cloud-deployment business service interface. With finest technology and the flexibility, Q3 provides best solutions fully managed IT hosting services, business web hosting and SaaS solutions.
Cloud computing is broadly divided into three categories: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Q3 technologies has extensive experience with the following:
- Amazon EC2, Rackspace Cloud Servers, Google Compute Engine
- Identity (OAuth, OpenID)
- Payments (Amazon Flexible Payments Service, Google Checkout, PayPal)
- Search (Alexa, Google Custom Search, Yahoo! BOSS)
- Java (Google App Engine)
- PHP (Rackspace Cloud Sites)
- Python Django (Google App Engine)
- Ruby on Rails (Heroku)
- .NET (Azure Services Platform, Rackspace Cloud Sites)
- Databases - Amazon SimpleDB, Google BigTable, SQL Azure
- File storage - Amazon S3, Nirvanix, Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Cloud Storage