Q3 is a highly responsive and adaptive development partner. We bring more value to the project by asking “what more can be done”. We are always figuring out better and efficient ways to implement projects. We help businesses see the value of each improvement and innovation quantitatively, and substantively. This is achieved by the use and effectiveness of Lean, Agile and DevOps development techniques. We apply new user experience (UX) practices to application design. Our strength lies in developing a bimodal approach to balance software maintenance and innovation. We are constantly improving quality with new test approaches and automation and evaluating new development technologies, trends and tools.
The success of enterprise class applications is critical to business transformation programs as they determine the capability to change. In most implementations, companies focus on the system implementation and overlook the business transformation required for success.
Our consulting skills include world-class applications from Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM, SharePoint as well as ability to develop sub-systems, exploiting enterprise mobility, middleware development, analytics & collaboration. We manage all phases of implementation from architecture through project management, delivery and support.
Speak with our enterprise consulting expert today to learn more about how Q3 technologies can help improve your enterprise operations.
Digital tools are invading the business environment, provoking significant changes in the way we work, communicate, and sell. This has given rise to new opportunities and challenges, and has triggered the Digital Transformation of enterprises. Digital Transformation is the confluence of SMAC technologies, current IT systems & insights for enabling sustained differentiation for an organization in the area of Customer Experience and/or business efficiency.
Q3 works across all the components that make this transformation possible which includes:
- Customer Experience Management
- Leveraging the cloud
- Enterprise Middleware integrations with existing / other environments
Our consulting services offer more than just technical expertise. We are strategic advisers who take a larger picture view of your organization, analyze your challenges, and help you overcome them with comprehensive, cost-effective solutions.
We believe in Gartner Research’s bimodal IT framework according to which traditional development practices are no longer sufficient for organizations with growing enterprise application demand. Instead, the bimodal IT strategy calls for two parallel tracks; one that supports rapid application development for digital innovation priorities, and another that involves existing application maintenance and operational stabilization projects; with constant innovation for both these tracks.
In response to the above, we offer real value in consulting, with our offerings designed to cover both aspects of an enterprise’s operations. Our customers can choose from:
- Application Portfolio Optimization – designed towards doing a scientific analysis of your software application portfolio, usage, maintenance costs, and functionality redundancy.
- Business Analysis & Solutions Architecture – robust requirements gathering with analysis, wireframes, workflows and architecture selection covering future integration requirements, scalability, security etc.
- Middleware & Integration Consulting – enterprise middleware creation, allowing myriad applications & devices to pool & access operations data.
- IT Processes Consulting – standardizing hardware, software and management processes; Increasing operational efficiency and performance.